Nome: Nathalie Cella
Telefone: (11) 3091-7308
Currículo Lattes: http://buscatextual.cnpq.br/buscatextual/visualizacv.do?id=K4721711E1
Researcher ID: A-3542-2012
Site do laboratório: http://www.biocel.icb.usp.br/Nathalie_2.html
Linha(s) de Pesquisa
Desenvolvimento e transformação maligna da glândula mamária.
- Longhi M.T. & Cella, N. Tyrosine phosphorylation plays a role in increasing maspin protein levels and its cytoplasmic accumulation. FEBS Open Bio 2: 93–97, 2012
- Cella, N; Contreras, A; Latha, K; Rosen, JM; Zhang, M. Maspin is associated with beta1 integrin regulating cell adhesion in mammary epithelial cells. The FASEB Journal, v. 20, p.1510-1512, 2006.
- Latha, K; Zhang, W; Cella, N; Shi, HY; Zhang, M. Maspin mediates increased tumor cell apoptosis upon induction of the mitochondrial permeability transition. Mol. Cell. Biol., v. 25, p.1737-1748, 2005.
- Gao, F; Shi, HY; Daughty, C; Cella, N; Zhang, M. Maspin plays an essential role in early embryonic development. Development, v.131, p.1479-1489, 2004.
- Cella, N; Ehrismann, RC; Hynes, NE. Lactogenic hormones and Tenascin-C regulate C/EBPa and b in mammary epithelial cells. J. of Cell. Biochem., v.76, p.394-403, 2000.
- Cella, N; Groner, B; Hynes, NE. Characterization of Stat5a and Stat5b homodimers and heterodimers and their association with the glucocorticoid receptor in mammary cells. Mol. Cell. Biol., v.18, p.1783-1792, 1998.
- Merlo, GR, Cella N, Hynes NE. Apoptosis is accompanied by changes in Bcl-2 and Bax expression, induced by loss of attachment, and inhibited by specific extracellular matrix proteins in mammary epithelial cells. Cell Growth And Differentiation, v.8, p.251-260, 1997.
- Hynes NE, Cella N, Walrtmann M. Prolactin-mediated intracellular signaling in mammary epithelial cells. Journal Of Mammary Gland Biology And Neoplasia. , v.2, p.19-26, 1997.
- Merlo, GR, Porta, DG, Cella N, Marte, BM, Taverna D, Hynes NE. Growth, differentiation and survival of HC11 mammary epithelail cells: diverse effects of receptor tyrosine kinase-activating peptide growth factors. Eur. J. Cell Biol., v.70, p.97-105, 1996.
- Cella, N; Uribe, RRC; Montes, GS; Hynes, NE; Chammas, R. The lysosomal-associated membrane protein LAMP-1 is a novel differentiation marker for HC11 mouse mammary epithelial cells. Differentiation, v. 61, p.113-120, 1996.
- Wartmann, M; Cella, N; Hofer, P; Groner, B; Liu, X; Hennighausen, L; Hynes, NE. Lactogenic hormone activation of Stat5 and transcription of the b-casein gene in mammary epithelial cells is independent of p42 ERK2 mitogen-activated protein kinase activity. J. Biol. Chem., v. 271, p.31863-31868, 1996.
- Veiga, SS, Chammas, R, Cella N, Brentani, RR. Glycosylation of beta-1 integrins in B16-F10 mouse melanoma cells as determinant of differential binding and acquisition of biological activity. Int. J. Cancer, v.61, p.420-424, 1995.
- Chammas, R, Cella, N, Marques, LA, Brantani RR, Hynes NE, Franco, EL. beta1-6 branched oligosaccharides as a marker of tumor progression in human breast and colon neoplasia. Cancer Research, v.54, p.306-308,1994.
- Chammas, R; Taverna, D; Cella, N; Santos, C; Hynes, NE. Laminin and tenascin assembly and expression regulate HC11 mouse mammary cell differentiation. J. Cell Sci., v. 107, p.1031-1040, 1994.